Senior Automation QA
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d really like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
1 Team Leader, 5 Developers, 1 Project Manager, 2 QAs
Project Tech Stack:
.Net + JS
Current Project Stage:
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience with JS language
- Significant knowledge in test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Protractor)
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.