Senior Android Developer (Java)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer (Java) with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an American firm that specializes in optical sporting equipment and outdoor products. It is based in Overland Park, Kansas. The customer produces binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, riflescopes, red dot sights, GPS devices, laser rangefinders, game cameras, night-vision devices and other optical equipment.
Bluetooth Scale App integration for an existing mobile app.
- 3+ years of experience in building Android apps
- Proficient in mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- Proficient in object-oriented design patterns and Java
- Experience with multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Motivated self-starter with a great attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Desire to investigate, learn and use new technologies and approaches
- Proficient in Android Architecture Components
- Fix bugs and add features to reach feature parity with soon-to-be-updated iOS app
- Write organized and structured code
- Engage in direct interaction with customer
- Participate actively in project discussions
- Work closely with QA engineers to identify and fix product defects
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.