Belarus: Gomel, Grodno, Vitebsk
Currently we are looking for a person who will join our friendly team and help us with the Scrum/Kanban Master role.
The Customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and schedules, drive member engagement, and automate payment processing functions.
About the Project:
We develop the billing platform including organizational and billing functionalities along with UI solutions.
Our team has nearly 100 different specialists: developers, QAs, BAs, DevOps, DBA, Scrum Masters.
- 2+ years in management positions
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Understanding of project management processes
- Experience in Scaled Agile approach is a plus
- Experience with Kanban is a plus
- Organize and maintain Agile process for 3 teams
- Coach teams how to work according to Agile
- Participate in developing and maintaining scaled Agile process for the whole project team
- Report team’s metrics to the customer
- Represent teams in meetings with the customer
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.