We are looking for a detail-oriented Recruiter Assistant. You will lead our effort to link our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your main goal will be to support and ensure the successful completion of analysis, building, testing, and deployment tasks.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
Our team: Lead Recruiter and 15 recruiters/HR generalists in 6 countries (Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Uzbekistan).
- Experience as a Recruiter Assistant or in another recruiting-related role would be a great benefit
- Advanced Excel, Word, and Google Sheets skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow as a specialist to eventually become a recruiter
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Intermediate + English level
Nice to Have:
- Previous work experience in an IT company
- Good Russian speaking skills
- Publish our vacancies on different job boards
- Manage job applications and pass them on to dedicated recruiter
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Help recruiters with routine tasks
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunities for continuing education
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunities for career growth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.