Project Manager/Scrum Master
Job ID: 201057
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a person who will join our friendly team and help us with a Project Manager and Scrum Master role.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good communication skills
- 2+ years of working in IT as a PM/Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban basics (PSM-I certificate is a plus)
- Understanding of basic software development and project management practices and tools
- Organizing and maintaining Agile process
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Helping the project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.