Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a .Net Architect to join our friendly team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
- 10+ years of experience in IT and 4+ years of proven work experience as a .NET Architect or in a similar role
- Knowledge of .NET Core 3.1
- Proficiency with Docker
- Event Sourcing experience is a MUST
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Expertise in SQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and in a multi-process environment
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Collaborate closely with the customer to understand functional and non-functional software requirements for the system
- Perform Business Domain analysis of the system
- Analyze functional and nonfunctional requirements, prepare design of the system according to these requirements, and monitor solutions to match them afterwards
- Guide and assist the development team and provide them with architectural blueprints to follow
- Communicate and collaborate across teams to define optimal technical solutions
- Share expertise on technical aspects of system development and integration and ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices are applied correctly
- Create, present, and explain high-level product specifications and design documents
- Explore a range of technology and design possibilities and alternatives to improve system implementation
- Produce code using .NET Core (C#)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.