Middle UX/UI Designer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Middle UX/UI Designer to join our team! We’re looking for people with big ideas who do great work. At Exadel, no matter what your job title is, you’re always in a position to improve our processes.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
This is a brand-new project to help model the risks that both pension and defined contribution plans present to employers. We’re going to do a design build arrangement in the interest of best presenting this to the client.
1 Pod Lead, 1 BA, 5 Developers, 2 UX, 3 Test Engineers.
- 2+ years of UX/UI design experience; a strong portfolio of past work is required to be considered for this role
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and other tools
- Proven experience in creating wireframes/prototypes with different collaborative tools like Axure, inVision, Balsamiq, etc.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Deep understanding of UX-processes
Nice to Have:
- Experience designing data visualization and enterprise software is a big plus
- Experience in animation tools is also a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and other contributors to deliver exciting features
- Deliver your design via wireframes, mocks, storyboards, interactive prototypes, or specs to communicate and sell your vision
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Present and defend designs
- Perform generative and evaluative research activities to gain problem insights or to validate design strategy
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.