Middle Tier 3 Support Engineer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for a talented Middle Tier 3 Support Engineer to join our team and work on a long-term project!
The ideal candidate has experience in a support role and the ability to effectively identify and resolve unique problems.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their clients engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. His Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
About the Project:
We’re developing two applications for the customer.
The first app enables the customer’s employees to enjoy the benefits of the engagement optimization suite while on mobile. The app is a unified extension of the core solution. It engages and empowers employees by delivering on-demand actionable intelligence on the go.
- View their daily and future schedules, as well as their performance scorecard
- Submit, edit, waitlist, and withdraw time off requests and other schedule changes
- Stay informed of changes as they happen
The second app extends the functionality of customer’s workforce optimization by providing supervisors and managers with anytime, anywhere access to information that helps them manage employee scheduling and time off requests.
2 iOS Developers, 2 Android Developers, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-End Developers, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Lead.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support or troubleshooting role preferred
- Hands-on experience in networking and security
- Experience working with cloud, mobile apps
- Good knowledge of Apache Tomcat
- Experience with Redis
- Ability to provide technical support for web-based systems with minimal oversight
- Customer-focused attitude and a passion for creative problem solving
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and creatively
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical users
- Ability to identify gaps in internal tools and work with internal teams to build tools
- Comprehensive understanding of support metrics and reporting
Nice to have:
- Flexibility to work with American time zones when needed
Good English (written and spoken)
- Serve as the final technical escalation point for customer support line calls and emails
- Work with customers to find the root cause for bugs/issues, and if necessary create engineering tasks and partner with engineers to resolve issues
- Research integrations and work with customers to set them up
- Field customer support requests, analyze problems, place outbound calls to collect information, provide answers, and communicate solutions back to the customer
- Track open issues, proactively monitor them, and communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Acquire and document in-depth technical knowledge of the company products and services
- Maintain a high level of awareness to email security topics, fraud and spam risks, prevention techniques and technologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.