Middle Ruby on Rails Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for Middle Ruby on Rails Developer with a passion for programming and writing powerful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of Canvas, a Web-based learning management system, and Canvas Network, a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience in developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Proficiency in relational databases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.