Middle Qlink Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Middle Qlink Developer who wants to join our friendly team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Project:
This is a new project to extend and enhance the base data model for all health data across multiple projects.
1 Lead Developer, 1 Developer, 1 BA, 1 QA, 1 Qlik Developer
- 2+ years of experience in IT
- Proficient in Qlik view, Qlik sense, data modelling, dashboard design, scripting, data connectivity, scheduling, and security
- Experience in end-to-end dashboard development projects for each Qlik view and Qlik sense
- Good dashboard design aesthetic sense
- Knowledge/experience in SAP business objects and database is a plus
- Critical and analytical thinking
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Implement various data modeling, visualization, and reporting techniques
- Create qvd file, Transformation
- Create different types of charts for QlikView Dashboard Analysis
- Implement set analysis in QlikView
- Provide input on proposing, evaluating, and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with client’s current standards and processes
- Create and maintain technical design documentation
- Extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources into QlikView applications
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.