Middle .Net Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Middle .Net Developer to join our team! We’re looking for someone who can write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. We’re interested in team players who are ready and willing to learn quickly from their teammates. If this sounds like you and you’re passionate about the .NET, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The customer’s main goal is to provide document management (DM) software services that allow tax applications to upload, store, organize, and manage files and allow for user collaboration through those DM functions.
The tax applications, using shared capability like that of the DM, will be used for the customer’s internal tax work and sold to the customer’s clients. The front end of the application is written using Angular 2+, TypeScript, and Kendo, and the back end uses .NET Core.
Team composition: 1 Scrum Master, 1 Team Leader, 2 Senior Back End Developers, 1 Back End Developer, 5 Senior Front End Developers, 2 Business Analysts, 1 Lead QA, and 3 QAs
Friendly team working on a complex and challenging project to gain valuable experience
Project Tech Stack:
.NET Core 3.0 and Angular 8(9)
Current Project Stage:
Ongoing development (about 1 year in)
Project Duration: 1-2+ years
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with C#
- Good knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB preferably
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with unit testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environments
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online, API, and CSOM
- Microservices Architecture experience
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with REST
- Basic understanding of multi-threading
- Understanding of how distributed systems work
- Produce code using .NET language
- Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the сustomer on a regular basis
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team.
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.