Middle .Net Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are currently looking for a Middle .Net Developer to join our team! We’re looking for someone who can write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. We’re interested in team players who are ready and willing to learn quickly from their teammates. If this sounds like you and you’re passionate about the .NET, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer has been building solutions for mobile apps, effortless payment, paratransit, business travel, and advertising since 1992. Their products reach audiences of millions each year. The customer is now developing a comprehensive mobility platform that allows operators to efficiently manage their vehicles and drivers, regulators to be informed and establish guidelines, service providers to deliver sustainable and future-proof solutions, and riders to have an effortless transit experience.
About the Project:
The project is a management portal with back-end services. The user can manage product assets and transactional data. The project also includes:
- a payment server (PCI DSS-compliant) which performs a transaction with the passenger’s digital wallet and payment gateways
- a mobile application which allows for hailing a taxi, geocoding, a map, and payments
- a taxi terminal (through a 3rd party)
- integration with 3rd party services: PayPal, Twilio, Auth0 and more
You will be part of an agile team that continuously improves this platform.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing software within the Microsoft .NET
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
- Proficient in C#, API, DB – MS SQL Server
- Ability to provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented
- Produce code using .NET language
- Write unit tests and code that adheres to industry standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team; communicate effectively with geographically distributed team members
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process
- Escalate urgent issues to quality assurance and management
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.