Middle Manual QA
We are currently looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our international team. If you are competent in executing test cases, passionate about quality, and have experience working with fintech projects and payments, we’d love to meet you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Сustomer:
The customer’s company is a stock exchange in Warsaw, Poland. It operates trading platforms for shares, treasury and corporate bonds, derivatives, and electricity and gas and provides indices and benchmarks including WIBOR and WIBID. The markets operated by the customer’s company are the largest in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Project:
The business goal of the Customer’s platform, built on the basis of blockchain technology, is to create a market for non-public companies by a) enabling financing by issuing tokens, b) maintaining a dispersed token register, c) partially automated token trading.
The platform at the first stage of its creation should contain the functionalities, necessary for its launch for users (registration, login, issuer form (“”KIS””), primary market functionality, blockchain, KYC / AML, secondary market module (based on fixing, without continuous market).
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile, and desktop applications
- Previous experience in fintech projects would be a plus
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.