Middle Manual QA
Currently we are looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our friendly team! In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000 + repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About the Project:
The aim of the product is to increase the efficiency of the claim processing lifecycle by processing the claims for insurance carriers “straight through,” without human intervention. This is the first digital AI estimating platform built in the customer’s company and is orchestrated by a service pipeline architecture. This AI-powered claims suite encompasses the customer’s core workflow applications / products and brand-new service functions to provide flexible technology for touchless, guided, and conventional claims processing. The AI-based assessment of total cost of repair in accordance with insurance carrier rules and engagement guidelines intends to eventually replace the human decision-driven claims processing as applicable.
- You will learn about the customer’s core claims processing products and services
- You will learn the service pipeline architecture and the technology stack behind an automatic claims processing flow
- You’ll get to see development from scratch
Project Tech Stack:
Java 11, Oracle Kubernetes, Micro Services, OKTA, APIGEE, Active MQ, VueJs, Spring Boot, DynamoDB, S3, OAuth2
- 1.5 – 2 years of prior QA testing experience
- Diagnose bugs and perform root cause analysis
- Develop well-documented test plans and strategies for both new development and regression coverage across our entire products
- Experience providing QA for the mobile, web, and back-end services
- Understanding of SQL and scripting
- Strong analytical skills
- A quick learner and keen to learn new technologies
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Ability to develop automated testing programs and processes (ability to use Python is a plus)
- Experience using tools like Zira, SQL Developer, DBeaver
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Review and analyze scope requirements and create detailed test plans
- Prepare test data and oversee readiness of test environments
- Perform functional and non-functional testing and analyze test results
- Identify and track defects to closure
- Create and update test artifacts (Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Status) for newly developed and legacy applications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.