Job ID: 199101
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an American firm that specializes in optical sporting equipment and outdoor products. It is based in Overland Park, Kansas. The Customer produces binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, riflescopes, red dot sights, GPS devices, laser rangefinders, game cameras, night-vision devices and other optical equipment.
Bluetooth Scale App integration for an existing mobile app
- Ideal candidate has production experience using hybrid mobile development platforms such as ReactNative
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android, Bluetooth integration
- Familiar with the mobile application development lifecycle
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Design and develop hybrid applications using ReactNative
- Create new architectures for hybrid applications based on React Native
- Bridge custom SDKs or native modules with React Native
- Find solutions for performance and UI limitations of ReactNative
- Optimize components for maximum performance across of devices and browsers
- Interact with product managers, UX designers, business analysts, and back-end teams
- Advise product owners and stakeholders on technical feasibility of their ideas
- Integrate app analytics and notification services
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.