Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an end-to-end digital technology agency and enterprise boutique that delivers complex software for clients around the world. The customer’s portfolio covers a variety of verticals and includes work for Fortune 1000 clients in the healthcare, retail, financial services, sports, and entertainment industries (and more!). In 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, the customer made the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America.
About the Project:
- Hands-on experience with HTML
- Experience with CMS Magnolia
- Experience with FreeMarker
- A slight shift in the time zone to be able to communicate with the USA
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS
- Performing code review
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participating actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly improving your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.