Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The Project is a web-based, multi-client tool used to calculate and track the state of net operating losses for our customer’s tax clients. The tool will use imported tax client data to maintain net operating loss attributes and amounts and to allow tax clients to perform standard and ad-hoc reporting. This tool will be on the Tax Integrated Platform (TIP) and will use all standard aspects of TIP that are available during the build, with the anticipation of using all features as they become available.
1 Developer, 1 Lead QA, 1 Project Manager, 1 Senior Developer
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in AngularJS 1.5.8
- Proficient in Bower
- Hands-on experience with Grunt
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with POC
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented AngularJS
- Perform code review
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly strive to increase your skills and qualifications
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal
willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.