Middle Java Developer
Job ID: 199664
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a motivated Middle Java Developer to come and join our team! You will have a chance to learn the most modern technologies and prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company was established in 1978, and since then it has become a well-known manufacturer of top-quality labelling machines. Today, our customer is a leading supplier of fully integrated labelling systems, providing companies with a highly efficient and reliable interface for production and logistics.
In addition to their main factory in Hartenholm (near Hamburg), the company operates offices in Düsseldorf and Auenwald. There are also sales agencies in Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, and the USA.
About the Project:
The project is to develop a new version of the middleware, along with a completely new web version that connects, manages, and controls all components of the industrial labeling process. The main goal is to provide a web interface that allows engineers, and even clients, to manage devices present in the factory, check their status, or transfer data required for labelling. We also need features like database management, representation of various statistics, and user role management.
Current Project Stage:
- Knowledge of Java back end development (Spring Boot, stream API, Lambda’s), 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of C#
- SQL (NoSQL is a plus)
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of GIT command line (Gitlab is a plus)
- Ability to both be a good team player and work independently
Nice to have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics
- Develop various services following the defined architecture and development rules
- Document development
- Make POC’s defined/together with a development lead and/or Architect
- Write unit tests/and or integration tests
- Commit code to GIT in accordance with the rules defined by Development Manager and update tickets in Gitlab
- Bring new ideas and discuss them with other team members (developers, architect, dev lead)
- Translate user stories/use cases into small tasks and code
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.