Middle Java Developer
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a Middle Java Developer to come and join our team of professionals! At present we’re enhancing the customer’s app. You will have a chance to learn the most modern technologies and prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements.
We’re hoping to cross paths with people who want to prove their skills or be part of something powerful. No matter what piqued your curiosity about this position, we’re glad you’re considering us!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is changing the way providers and payers manage their billing and payment processing needs for workers’ compensation, property & casualty, and group health industries. With the customer’s products, providers streamline billing operations, improve payment cycles, and reduce the frictional costs of checking bill & payment status.
The customer is a key technology-enabled partner of leading insurance companies, bill review and claims software companies, managed care networks, provider organizations, and clearinghouses. They build and manage eBilling, eRemittance, ePayment, eAdjustor, and eProvider Gateways. The customer’s flexible product suite allows providers and payers to achieve compliance with emerging jurisdictional rules requiring electronic bill receipt and remittance advice delivery.
The customer is widely recognized for its deep knowledge and technical competence within the insurance industry. They provide strong participation and thought leadership within both legislative and standards setting organizations. The customer’s expanding connectivity network now links over 5,000 insurance payers with 1,500,000 providers nationally.
- Experience developing Java apps with in-depth knowledge of Java frameworks (2-3 years of experience)
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth experience with the following technologies: Java 8, SVN, Gradle, Oracle, xml, xsl, jackson, jasper report, lo4j, activemq, TestNG, and Mockito
- Experience with execution of code review and identification of functional gaps in end-to-end application development
- Extensive experience in development, deployment, and integration using various frameworks
- Ability to work with a business analyst to collect and understand business requirement and translate them into IT functional requirements and technical solution architecture blueprints
- Record as a team player with good communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Set up a new development studio offshore to take on two of the customer’s products: E-bill and Attach
- Bug fixing and minor enhancements are needed, as well as a major overhaul for E-bill (we are waiting on resources to complete)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Strong Intermediate +
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.