Middle Java Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a motivated Middle Java Developer to come and join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
This customer is changing the future of digital cinema. Their solutions draw all elements of cinema operations and content services together into a single, automated workflow, tailored precisely for clients’ requirements. The customer’s products are in use in 65 different countries, making them the leading digital cinema solution provider. Our customer portfolio includes all of the major Hollywood studios (Disney, Fox, Warner Brothers, Sony, Universal & Paramount) and most of the worlds biggest cinema chains (Cinemark, Cineplex, Odeon, Vue).
About the Project:
We need to customize the product for the US market. This project is already established, and we have two Scrum teams already working on the project. Now we’re creating the 3rd team.
We also provide services for screen advertising sales companies (i.e. those that sell the advertising that you see before the movie starts). This product is a complete management system for the sale, scheduling, delivery, and financial reconciliation of advertising.
Team: 2 Senior Java SE, 2 Middle Java SE, 1 Senior QA, 1 Middle QA
- Good coding skills in Java 8/11 (2-3 years of experience)
- Good knowledge of Spring IoC
- Experience with Hibernate
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with Flyway (or similar)
- Experience with Vaadin (nice to have)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player, good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Master or bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics
- Experience with AWS Lambda and/or API Gateway would be a big plus
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.