Middle iOS Developer (Swift)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Middle iOS Developer (Swift) to join our team! You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS. You will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an American firm that specializes in optical sporting equipment and outdoor products. It is based in Overland Park, Kansas. The customer produces binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, riflescopes, red dot sights, GPS devices, laser rangefinders, game cameras, night-vision devices and other optical equipment.
Bluetooth Scale App integration for an existing mobile app.
- Proficiency in Swift
- 2+ years of experience as a Swift Developer or in a similar role
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Experience with embedded databases
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design with a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, and/or SVN
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Record as a team player with good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Plan, design, and implement applications for iOS
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the company’s applications
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Suggest improvement for the current processes
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.