Middle DevOps Engineer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of Canvas, a Web-based learning management system, and Canvas Network, a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
About the Project:
The App helps students access their courses and groups when they are away from a browser. It provides functionality to view and participate in a course or group, as well as view course calendars, to-do items, notifications, conversation messages, and grades.
From any device, students can:
- View grades and course content
- Submit assignments
- Keep track of course work with a to do list and calendar
- Send and receive messages
- Post to discussions
- Watch videos
- Take quizzes
- Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates
Team Composition and Locations:
2 DevOps Architects, 3 Middle DevOps, 1 PM, 2 QAs. Team Location – Minsk, Vinnytsia, Kharkiv.
Project Tech Stack:
- Kubernetes (specifically EKS)
- AWS Cloud infrastructure (S3, load balancing, RDS, Lambda, ACM, etc.)
Other things that are useful:
- Hashicorp Vault
- Docker container security
Project Duration: 6 months
- DevOps with good skills in Testing
- CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding GitOps
- Hashicorp Vault
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.