Middle DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes) to join our team!
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Exadel engages in migration, optimization and development of enterprise applications, IT-consulting, testing and quality control.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has development centers in 8 countries and more than 1000+ employees. Development centers are located in Boulder (USA), Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest (Belarus), Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Kharkov, Lviv, Odessa and Vinnitsa (Ukraine), Vilnius, Klaipeda (Lithuania), Warsaw, Szczecin and Bialystock (Poland), Drezden (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
About the Project:
The project is creating an app that helps students access their courses and groups when they do not have access to a regular PC browser. The app provides the functionality to view and participate in a course or group, as well as view course calendars, to-do items, notifications, conversations messages, and grades.
With the app, students can:
- View grades and course content
- Submit assignments
- Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
- Send and receive messages
- Post to discussions
- Watch videos
- Take quizzes
- Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more
- More than 3 years of IT Experience
- A solid understanding of Kubernetes
Other things that are useful:
- Understanding GitOps
- Hashicorp Vault
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.