Middle DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer (Azure) with an Azure Clouds focus who’s ready to help us move our cloud journey forward and improve our customer’s clients’ experience.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The project involves constructing business-facing apps on the public cloud.
The outputs of the process will include all relevant code that addresses the needs of the business. Engineers will work closely with Architecture and Operations to ensure all solutions are seamlessly transitioned from build to run.
You’ll need to leverage a standard set of enterprise-wide artifacts such as design patterns and standards, follow guiding design principles ensuring the development of solutions or technical components, and deliver GBS strategic intent, all while meeting the solution requirements and providing business value.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience building and maintaining systems in Azure
- Experience developing Powershell scripts
- Experience with CI/CD solutions (Azure DevOps is a plus)
- Experience leveraging version control systems to manage infrastructure as code
- Experience with the design and implementation of complex solutions (highly available and highly scalable is a plus)
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s information security requirements
- Developing foundational reusable technology components
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Technical certificates for one or more specific technical domains (like Azure or Networking & Storage)
- Investigate specific service or chain of services in the Azure Cloud
- Write custom Powershell scripts for provision Azure service (like creating a chain of Azure services)
- Create pipelines in Azure DevOps to run Powershell scripts
- Analyze service and component availability, reliability, maintainability, and serviceability
- Apply tools, techniques, and processes to track, log, and correct information related to CIs, ensuring the protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
- Develop, document, and implement changes based on requests for change
- Use tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities
Intermediate / Upper-intermediate
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.