Middle DevOps Azure
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Middle DevOps Azure Engineer. If you have a keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base we are looking for you!
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
Azure provisioning features:
- Private and public clusters (fully closed for outside or public available Kubernetes cluster)
- VMSS and VMAS worker nodes component with or without autoscaling
- Kubenet and Azure CNI support
- Installation to predefined or undefined network
- Vnet subnet preparations (prepare target network to be suitable with Kubernetes installation)
- ACR registry provisioning
- 2+ years of experience in Azure
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration system
- Strong experience in Ansible configuration management tool
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps or any other CI/CD system
- Experience with ARM templates as IaS
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- A quick learner possessing an analytical mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows operating systems
- PowerShell and Bash scripting
- Kubernetes certificates: CKA, CKAD
- Azure SDK for python
- Build and improve existing CI/CD pipelines for Kubernetes platform delivery
- Automate software delivery into Kubernetes environment
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Support & troubleshooting
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.