Middle DevOps AWS
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Middle DevOps AWS Engineer to join our team!
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
AWS provisioning features:
- Private and public clusters (fully closed for outside or public available Kubernetes cluster)
- Managed and unmanaged worker nodes component
- VPC subnets preparations (prepare target network to be suitable with Kubernetes installation)
- ECR registry provisioning
- Stateful application for demo (WordPress application with MySQL database)
- Software delivered into Kubernetes: Kubeapps, Velero, Twistlock (Real-time Kubernetes protection and security software), Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Fluentd, Metricbeats, Prometheus, Grafana, Opsramp
- 2+ years of experience in AWS
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration system
- Strong experience in Ansible configuration management tool
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps or any other CI/CD system
- Experience implementing AWS cloud solutions using Infrastructure as code approach (AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s information security requirements
- Developing foundational reusable technology components
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows operating systems
- PowerShell and Bash scripting
- Kubernetes certificates: CKA, CKAD
- AWS SDK for python (boto3)
- Build and improve existing CI/CD pipelines for Kubernetes platform delivery
- Automate software delivery into Kubernetes environment
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, provide detailed advice regarding their application, and execute specialized tasks
- Define test conditions for given requirements; design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided; analyze and report test activities and results; identify and report issues and risks
- Assist in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products; document faults, implement resolutions, and retest to agreed standards
- Design computing and communications equipment; translate logical designs into physical designs and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians
- Apply tools, techniques, and processes to track, log, and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
- Develop, document, and implement changes based on requests for change
Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.