Middle C++ Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are seeking an innovative Middle C++ Developer to design high-end applications for our clients. You will be determining the scope of software development projects, collaborating on the development of software applications, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
The Customer is a privately owned company providing a global filing system for enterprises storing data in the cloud. Based in Campbell, California, the company has satellite offices across the USA and in the UK and New Zealand.
About the Project:
You will work with cloud storage on a number of different solutions on behalf of a growing hybrid storage company to help support one of the most widely used interfaces to the product. Our platform engineers work alongside quality assurance and other development engineers to identify and address issues impacting customers directly. You will be working primarily with the platform team on Samba/NFS/S3 development work.
- 2+ years of experience as a C++ software developer
- Up-to-date knowledge of C++ standards and specifications
- Proficiency in Samba
- Excellent knowledge of SMB/SMB2 protocol
- Strong knowledge of network analysis tools
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux system programming and debugging skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with other engineers in a variety of countries
- Extensive experience in deploying software across multiple platforms and operating systems
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar C++ certification is a plus
- Develop software solutions by: studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Be a persistent and creative problem solver
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.