Middle Big Data Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong knowledge of Java, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Middle Big Data Developer to join our friendly team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Our customer is a leading global information and measurement company that enables organisations to understand consumers and their behavior. Our customer’s organization measures and monitors what consumers watch (programming and advertising) and what consumers buy (categories, brands, and products) on global and local levels. The company has a presence in almost 100 countries across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
About the Project:
Our project goals are to generate and transform data to understand television audiences, partition these data according to a particular television program, and track the duration of advertising.
- Proficiency in Spark
- Proficiency in SQL
- Hands-on experience with Scala and Java, (Python and Shell are a plus)
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop ecosystem, including HDFS, Yarn, and Livy
- Knowledge of AWS: S3, EC2, EMR
- Contribute throughout all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with client specifications
- Interact with a team; arrange meetings to find out and clarify the project’s requirements
- Fulfill project requirements based on scala\spark
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal
willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.