Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 199952
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a talented Middle Automation QA to join our friendly team! If you have a passion for building functional and code coverage test automation, you feel like automation testing is something that gives you great satisfaction, we are the ones you are looking for. You will have a major role to play in building an automation infrastructure to ensure continuous deployment.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer’s company provides software solutions. The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
The customer is a well-known Amazon partner. You’ll work with a strong team with a well-established process and architecture.
About the Project:
The purpose of the project is to bring new centralized User Management (including Roles, permissions, etc.) and implement new reliable SSO for сustomer’s products. SSO should be able to support a large number of the existing and new applications in the сustomer’s ecosystem. At the moment there are 2 identity providers – legacy OpenAM (will be retired) and сustomer’s SSO (built using IdentityServer v4). Our plan is to switch all products to IdentityServer v4 and implement new features and improvements. Team’s responsibilities are to analyze the current сustomer’s SSO (C#, IdentityServer v4), implement/configure integration with other identity providers and implement missing features, including integration with the existing systems.
ASP.NET Core, AWS Aurora, Postgres, OpenAM, IdentityServer v4, OAuth2/OIDC/SAML, Docker
- Challenging complex issues to solve for a motivated experienced and self-driven Business Analyst
- Working in a large team of Architects, and highly skilled developers on challenging issues
Team Composition and Locations:
2 teams. 1 Architect, 3 Team Leaders, 4 Go Developers, 2 Business Analysts, 2 Front-End Developers, 2 Lead Automation QAs, 2 Automation QAs (Minsk, Brest, Kiev, Vinnytsia, Lviv)
Current Project Stage: Development
Project Duration: 1 – 2 years +
- 2+ years of experience in QA/Testing & Test Automation
- Hands-on experience in Selenium – Java, Core-Java
- Good knowledge of Rest API
- Knowledge of UI Automation
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Karate, Microservices experience
- Security test (any tools)
- Performance test (any tools)
- Сreate unit and automated tests for this development, as well as increase coverage for legacy/existing code
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process, collaborate with customer’s team
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Create clear and coherent bug reports
- Provide feedback of the work performed, come up with questions and remove impediments
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.