Middle Automation QA
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Middle Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d really like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About the Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
- 2+ years of experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with Cucumber BDD
- Good knowledge of Gherkin
- Knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Curiosity; a desire to know how the tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Participate actively in the software development process and cooperate with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the testing field
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.