Lead/Senior Python Developer
Job ID: 199151
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a motivated Python Developer to come and join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for! We are offering superb career growth opportunities and great compensation and benefits.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Project:
We’re working on the integration of Machine Learning into Jira-based technical support processes. The main parts of the solution are ML and auto assignment Jira plug-ins, which work with the ML server and are used to provide the system with assistance in the ticket creation and management processes.
ML1 Plug-in applies machine learning to autocomplete specified fields based on previously collected data. Auto Assignment Plug-in predicts assignees for tasks in the scope of technical support projects.
You will work with Machine Learning, new technologies, and a great team!
Project Manager, Business Analyst, 2 Back-End Engineers/Computer Vision, 1 Front-End Engineer, 1 QA Engineer, and 1 DevOps
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with REST microservices development and web frameworks (Flask, Klein, Falcon, Django or other)
- Strong SQL knowledge and proficiency with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL or other)
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL and in-memory data structure stores (Mongo, Redis or other)
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of concurrency in Python (threading, asyncio, multiprocessing)
- Experience with testing methodologies and libraries (unittest or other)
- Proficiency in at least one Linux distros (Ubuntu or other)
- Git or equivalent code version control management experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins or other)
- Experience with Machine Learning/data science frameworks (scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow or other)
- Experience with libraries such as pandas, numPy, sciPy or similar quantitative stack
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.