Lead/Senior Business Analyst
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Project:
We’re working on the integration of Machine Learning into Jira-based technical support processes. The main parts of the solution are ML and auto assignment Jira plug-ins, which work with the ML server and are used to provide the system with assistance in the ticket creation and management processes.
ML1 Plug-in applies machine learning to autocomplete specified fields based on previously collected data. Auto Assignment Plug-in predicts assignees for tasks in the scope of technical support projects.
You will work with Machine Learning, new technologies, and a great team!
Project Manager, Business Analyst, 2 Back-End Engineers/Computer Vision, 1 Front-End Engineer, 1 QA Engineer, and 1 DevOps
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Experience working in Scrum
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Understanding of requirement engineering process
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- We appreciate persons with a proactive position, as the project requires the ability to find out the best possible solution and continuously innovate the product.
- Set up and lead business analysis on the project
- Coach BA team members
- Engage in requirements elicitation and management
- Be a proxy between product owners, development team, and project leaders, helping to improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.