Lead Salesforce Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer who will work directly with the client to understand their needs and detailed requirements. This developer will be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet those needs and will eventually communicate that solution in a clear and professional manner to client stakeholders.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides IT infrastructure products, software, solutions, consulting, training, and education for the digital transformation of enterprises. The customer helps clients use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of the customer’s clients run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, our customer provides the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience with SF Lightning
- Experience developing and implementing new functionalities, changes, and customizations of Salesforce applications
- Good understanding of the salesforce data model, relational data, and tools to support loading data into the Salesforce platform
- Ability to accurately predict the time required to complete development tasks, adhere closely to development plans, and anticipate changes to a product specification or schedule during a development cycle
- Ability to work autonomously and to lead a team
- Ability to interpret business requirements and to estimate work
- Object-oriented programming design
- Salesforce.com configuration, integration, and application design skills
- Thorough understanding of frameworks, analytics, programming languages, design, databases and operating systems
Nice to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Code customized solutions and execute them by leveraging Salesforce.com and other toolsets
- Demonstrate an understanding of business drivers and how they influence the Salesforce design
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce platform, including by staying up-to-date on new SFDC products
- Map and load data into development environments
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as process flows, data maps, and configuration worksheets
- Research new technologies and stay abreast of new products and services. Apply these solutions as part of the service delivery continuous improvement mission
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.