Lead .Net Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a talented .Net Developer! We’re looking for people who have a passion for solving real-world challenges in new ways. If you’re driven by a curiosity to learn and have a desire to produce meaningful results,we’re looking for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the Customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The Customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Hands on experience with Angular/Typescript, KendoUI
- Hands on experience with SQL(SQL Server specific)
- Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Leading a team
- Produce code using C# language
- Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team. Provide effective communication with geographically distributed team members
- Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Identify, monitor and resolve project related issues
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.