Lead . Net Developer (Team Leader)
Belarus: Gomel, Grodno
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Lead .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
To excel in this role, you should be able to write functional code and have a sharp eye for defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you’re passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The company of the customer is a trademark under which tens of thousands of specialists in independent firms around the world cooperate, providing audit, consulting, financial advice, tax and related services for selected clients. The team is engaged in the integration of the Customer’s application into the infrastructure of the client-companies.
It is a web application with complex business logic to manage data and provide various levels of access to this data. Different teams work on different parts of the project, which are then combined into a coherent whole.
Responsibilities include testing with Swagger and POSTMAN, cross browser UI testing, database testing: testing DBs> MongoDB + MSSQL DB
Release frequency 1 time per 3.5 months
Technologies: Angular2 + .Net
Approach: Test-driven development
Task management: VSTS (AzDo)
3 QAs, 1PM, 1 BA, and 3 Developers
- Minimum 5 years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with .Net Core 3.1
- Hands-on experience with large scale products
- Ability to work on projects with several interconnected teams with many dependencies
- Experience in writing technical design documents
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leading teams to develop high-quality, secure, and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadline
Nice to Have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Support Team Lead with some of their responsibilities; serve as substitute TL when necessary
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team and between teams
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Provide technical leadership for the team – mentor, coach, and lead by example
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.