Junior Manual QA
We’re searching for an experienced Junior Manual QA to join our talented team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About the Project:
The project is a mobile HTML5 application. It is an innovative concept of implementing mobile workflows by utilizing logical grouping of reusable UI modules. The project involves consolidating and creating the existing mobile capabilities as core functional units with a focus on modularity for greater flexibility when designing new flows and meeting new requirements. It also involves a service orchestration layer which controls seamless switches between multiple workflows.
The most frequently used UI modules are authentication, permissions, VIN decoder, photo capture, review, and summary. This application supports both claim- and incident-based workflows and supports consumers who submit data for a claim or incident. This modular app concept sets up the foundation to deliver new workflows with existing modules in a rapid fashion, more than halving the time that it took to deliver custom branding. It provides future capabilities to be built on top of this foundation, thus improving the efficiency of the delivery of creating new solutions, setting the customer’s company apart from the competition.
- The project leverages microservices architecture and is developed as an AWS cloud native application
- You will get to know core the customer’s mobile workflows
- You will get to know AWS cloud native products like S3, EC2 etc.
1 Delivery Manager, 1 Lead Java Developer, 2 Senior Java Developers, 2 Java Developers
Project Tech Stack:
Docker, Kubernetes, spring boot, amazon aurora MySQL, ActiveMQ, VueJs, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS
- 6 months of prior manual QA testing experience
- Diagnose bugs and perform root cause analysis
- Develop test cases and bug reports
- Understand SQL and scripting
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A quick learner and keen to learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Experience providing QA for the mobile, web, and back-end services
- Desire to learn how to develop automated testing programs and processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Review and analyze scope requirements and create detailed test plans
- Prepare test data and oversee readiness of test environments
- Perform functional and non-functional testing and analyze test results
- Identify and track defects to closure
- Create and update test artifacts (Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Status) for newly developed and legacy applications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.