Data & Insights Technical Project Manager
Job ID: 4676877004
United States - Any location
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager in our Data & Insights practice who will drive projects across a multi-industry portfolio ranging from high-priority data infrastructure improvements to enterprise data warehouses and data visualization projects to novel data science solutions in an environment with people who truly care about you and your ideas.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across the Americas and Europe. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values. Coppei Partners is now a part of Exadel, expanding our consulting presence to a global scale!
- 8+ years overall project management experience delivering technical solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with data pipeline development and data modeling
- Knowledge of and experience with deploying data infrastructure, QA/testing plans, data warehouses and visualization solutions to production
- Experience leading delivery of cloud solutions (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working with and facilitating decisions across departments, including senior leadership
- Consulting experience or having operated within a departmental or enterprise data and analytics shared service
- Experience with project management or solution delivery using Agile, traditional and hybrid methodologies
- Experience with DevOps and continuous integration/delivery concepts and practices
Nice to have skills:
- 7+ years of experience deploying and delivering data and analytics technology projects
- Experience within data rich environments involving complex, high volume, high velocity data sets such as web telemetry and/or streaming media data
- Experience delivering data solutions that directly or indirectly impact the customer experience
- Knowledge of and experience with delivering reporting and analytics solutions using Business Intelligence and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with operationalizing and deploying data science solutions and machine learning models
Responsibilities (as short a list as possible):
- Drive cross-functional, strategic data projects and manage consulting teams responsible for delivering cloud, IT infrastructure and analytic solutions.
- Ensure requirements are complete and detailed enough to enable team to make key decisions related to the solution design and project scope.
- Act as a trusted liaison between business and technical stakeholders to ensure that requirements are built and tested to specification, leveraging agile methodologies when relevant.
- Manage issues diligently and ensure proper escalation to project sponsors and stakeholders for action or decision.
- Maintain risk log and work with team members and project sponsors/stakeholders to develop mitigation strategies.
- Prepare updates on deliverables, communicate project status and ensure quality of delivery meets client expectations.
- Contribute to practice development by mentoring junior consultants on PM best practices, staying abreast of industry trends and developing reusable methodologies and templates.
- Assist with project scoping and business development efforts.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Our US benefits include no out of employee pocket costs for insurance enrollment for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD!
- Active leadership team – always on hand to listen, engage with and regularly interact — valuing your input and suggestions
- Exadel is a big family. We care about each other, and we support and protect our team members. We have a strong sense of shared identity, values, history, and a tradition of flexibility and empowerment.
- Work-life balance – we value the fact that our employees live multi-faceted lives that are not limited to their careers; this company goes the extra mile to support us, our physical and mental health, and to stimulate interests that go beyond working life