Senior Automation QA Engineer
Job ID: 4667880004
Poland - Any location
We are looking for a Senior QA candidate who has good hands-on experience with automation testing and manual functional testing concepts.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organizations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries, and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has a combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About Our Project:
Our work is centered on two external facing web applications. The applications serve our tax clients and are primarily for collecting data and publishing data. The applications have been in production for approximately three years and they have around 14,000 external users and 500 internal users. We work primarily on enhancing these systems for our business partners.
The client has existing automated test scripts for applications. They will need these scripts to be run during development and deployment. The scripts are modified when needed to adopt new system changes.
On the project are used MAQs.
- New technologies
- Large customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience automating test cases in Selenium in C#
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of developing a good automation framework from scratch
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Significant knowledge of test cases design techniques
- Proficient knowledge with respect to functional testing process and database testing
- Knowledge of Agile methodology — SCRUM ceremonies, requirement gathering/understanding, out-of-the-box thinking with respect to scenarios
- Experience handling production bugs and testing a live application in production
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests (automation 70%+manual 30%)
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Create test scripts
- Actively participate in the software development process in cooperation with programmers, analysts, and DevOps
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI/CD infrastructure
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments