Senior Automation QA Engineer (Python)
Job ID: 4663158004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We’re looking for a talented Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our experienced and friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values.
About the Customer:
The customer is a leading provider of next-generation manufacturing and supply chain management solutions and serves global manufacturing companies in six verticals: automotive supply, life sciences, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech, and industrial products. Cloud-based ERP solutions help manufacturers stay efficient and withstand disruption.
About the Project:
The main objective of the project is shaping up an approach and plan to migrate present architecture to one that can retain the existing feature set but also employ some modern concepts (e.g. cloud services, microservices, etc,) in order to achieve better modularity, scalability, and other relevant industry-common benefits. The modernization will happen alongside codebase migration from Progress-based solutions to Java-based ones.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Python (and Java)
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab)
- Significant knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with tools for GUI testing (Terratest, Selenium, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Participate actively in the software development process and cooperate with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the testing field
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Coach and educate software engineers on best testing practice
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out; be strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments