Senior Agile Transformation Consultant
Job ID: 4658142004
United States - Any location
We are looking for an Agile Transformation Manager who will serve as a Senior Consultant to guide clients through their agile journey and coach teams with people who truly care about you and your ideas.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across the Americas and Europe. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values. Coppei Partners is now a part of Exadel, expanding our consulting reach to a global scale!
- 5+ years of experience managing complex agile transition or coaching projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile methodologies
- Proven track record of program/project management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency presenting to stakeholder audiences across all levels
- Experience working through complex and ambiguous client projects
Nice to have skills:
- 8+ years of experience managing complex IT or business programs in a consulting environment
- SAFe RTE Certification
- Six Sigma or PMP certification
- Big 4 consulting or similar experience
- Lead the operations, planning, and execution of strategic client priorities in the agile transformation space
- Lead client stakeholders and teams in their transition to agile methodologies
- Ensure a common and integrated vision for scope across projects within the program, as well as work with Program/Project Managers to ensure alignment with program integration points into overall vision for the organization
- Create presentations for leadership to communicate scoping/funding asks
- Program manage the successful implementation and cross-organizational rollout of assigned program & associated projects
- Ensure programs have clarity of scope and design, business-stakeholder alignment, and brand implementation engagement
- Work closely with technical and business teams to refine, interpret, and implement the requirements
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Our US benefits include no out of employee pocket costs for insurance enrollment for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD!
- Active leadership team – always on hand to listen, engage with and regularly interact — valuing your input and suggestions
- Exadel is a big family. We care about each other, and we support and protect our team members. We have a strong sense of shared identity, values, history, and a tradition of flexibility and empowerment.
- Work-life balance – we value the fact that our employees live multi-faceted lives that are not limited to their careers; this company goes the extra mile to support us, our physical and mental health, and to stimulate interests that go beyond working life