Senior Android Developer
Job ID: 4639590004
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their client engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 worldwide organizations create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover, the customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure, and enterprise organizations to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. In other words, you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
About the Project:
We’re developing two applications for the customer.
The first app enables the customer’s employees to enjoy the benefits of the engagement optimization suite while on mobile. The app is a unified extension of the core solution. It engages and empowers employees by delivering on-demand actionable intelligence on the go.
- View their daily and future schedules, as well as their performance scorecard
- Submit, edit, waitlist, and withdraw time off requests and other schedule changes
- Stay informed of changes as they happen
The second app extends the functionality of the customer’s workforce optimization by providing supervisors and managers with anytime, anywhere access to information that helps them manage employee scheduling and time off requests.
- 3+ years of major experience in building Android apps
- Strong understanding of mobile apps automation testing (Unit Tests with the usage of the Espresso Library)
- Good knowledge of the full life cycle of mobile app development
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and effective code writing for a multitude of Android devices
- Knowledge of MVVM Architecture Pattern
- Knowledge of Data Binding
- Experience with building RESTful API’s, particularly integration with back-end services
- Strong time-management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain responsibility for the design and implementation of Android SDKs and mobile apps using Java and/or Kotlin
- Program with the latest Android technologies: Android Architecture Components, Navigation Framework, Android Jetpack, Android NDK, View components, JSON, and more
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance our current SDKs and mobile apps to suit the needs of the business
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and development
- Author and review design documentation in Confluence with all key stakeholders
- Increase level of team maturity by contributing to code reviews, CI/CD, identifying code coverage gaps, and other SDLC process components
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments