Job ID: 4638061004
Bulgaria - Any location
We are looking for an ambitious Staffing Manager to join our dream team in Bulgaria in order to manage the complete lifecycle staffing process. This position is a unique opportunity to play a key role in ensuring we attract the best staff available and that the service we provide to our clients is of the highest standard.
We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take the lead in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone enjoys their work. We are a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experienced (ideally 2+ years of work in recruitment, HRM, resource management, etc.), previous work experience in an IT company is a must
- Knowledgeable about IT terminology
- Multitasking, exceptionally organized with close attention to detail and impeccable standards
- Active, creative, passionate, and professional in the face of any challenge
- Motivated and confident as a manager
- Excellent at communicating with a range of stakeholders including casual staff, clients, suppliers, and peers
- Computer-literate on all Microsoft applications
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Communicate with account and sales managers about open positions, requirements clarification, available candidates, etc. throughout process of closing each position
- Work closely with the HRM team to find optimal resources within the company
- Work closely with the recruiter team to find external candidates for each position (including elaboration of the strategy, evaluation of the candidates, etc.)
- Schedule interviews with customers and support the interviewees during this process
- Work on feedback gathering
- Report to the management team
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Professionally grow and develop your career across a range of activities, and develop greater technical skills
- Be a mentor or speaker, participating in continuing education and development — a fulfilling opportunity with financial perks and incentives
- Advance your English skills with language lessons and the support and collaboration of native speakers
- Participate in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events — be part of our active community
- Active leadership team — always on hand to listen, engage with and regularly interact — valuing your input and suggestions
- Your ideas and initiatives are heard! Everyone matters at Exadel, and we believe everyone should be encouraged to be proactive and share their ideas
- Exadel is a big family. We care about each other, and we support and protect our team members. We have a strong sense of shared identity, values, history, and a tradition of flexibility and empowerment. We participate in significant industry and life events
- Work-life balance — we value the fact that our employees live multi-faceted lives that are not limited to their careers; the company goes the extra mile to support our family, our physical and mental health, and stimulate interest and understanding with hobbies, friendships, and interests that go beyond task-based working life