Senior Change Management Consultant
Job ID: 4625890004
United States - Any location
We are looking for a Change Management professional who will bring organizational development and consulting acumen to support clients in an environment with people who truly care about you and your ideas.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across the Americas and Europe. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values. Coppei Partners is now a part of Exadel, expanding our consulting presence to a global scale!
- 5+ years of change management experience supporting significant change management engagements with successful outcomes in consulting, enterprise, or technology organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Project Management tools and frameworks
Nice to have skills:
- 8+ years of enterprise change management experience in consulting organizations
- Prosci certification
- PMP certification
- Big 4 consulting or similar experience
- Confidence presenting to stakeholder audiences across all levels
- Create change management roadmaps and deliverables
- Proactively determine organizational changes and articulate change impacts that result from large-scale implementations
- Create change management, communication, and training strategies
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and ensure initiatives are delivering on schedule, on budget, and on scope
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Our US benefits include no out of employee pocket costs for insurance enrollment for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD!
- Active leadership team – always on hand to listen, engage with and regularly interact — valuing your input and suggestions
- Exadel is a big family. We care about each other, and we support and protect our team members. We have a strong sense of shared identity, values, history, and a tradition of flexibility and empowerment.
- Work-life balance – we value the fact that our employees live multi-faceted lives that are not limited to their careers; this company goes the extra mile to support us, our physical and mental health, and to stimulate interests that go beyond working life