Product Manager Senior Consultant
Job ID: 4625887004
United States - Any location
We are looking for a Product Manager Senior Consultant who will manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including communications across all stakeholder audiences, team meetings, feature identification, feature prioritization, and everything in-between to support clients in an environment with people who truly care about you and your ideas.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across the Americas and Europe. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values. Coppei Partners is now a part of Exadel, expanding our consulting presence to a global scale!
- 5+ years of experience managing complex IT or business programs
- 3+ years of consulting experience managing product creation through launch and/or continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of a diverse set of project management methodologies, approaches and toolsets
- Demonstrated proficiency presenting to stakeholder audiences across all levels
Nice to have skills:
- 8+ years of consulting experience managing product creation through launch and/or continuous improvement
- PMP certification
- Big 4 consulting or similar experience
- Experience with standard Waterfall, Agile, and Six Sigma
- Identify specific product requirements, create a product vision, and own the product development roadmap
- Coordinate between multiple teams to develop compelling business cases to substantiate business value, define product prioritization, and outline resources required to implement product roadmaps
- Drive continuous advancements and improvements and communicate technical direction to Sr. Management
- Own and drive the complete product lifecycle from idea conception through implementation and wide scale deployment
- Develop product features and deployment strategies to improve profitability and penetration in new applications
- Work closely with technical and business teams to refine, interpret and implement the requirements
- Utilize change management skills for effective leadership within business and technical teams in highly distributed organizational models
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Our US benefits include no out of employee pocket costs for insurance enrollment for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD!
- Active leadership team – always on hand to listen, engage with and regularly interact — valuing your input and suggestions
- Exadel is a big family. We care about each other, and we support and protect our team members. We have a strong sense of shared identity, values, history, and a tradition of flexibility and empowerment.
- Work-life balance – we value the fact that our employees live multi-faceted lives that are not limited to their careers; this company goes the extra mile to support us, our physical and mental health, and to stimulate interests that go beyond working life