Job ID: 4596539004
LATAM - Any location
We are looking for an experienced Architect to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Our customer is an American memorabilia manufacturer. The company is primarily known for its production of yearbooks and class rings for various high schools and colleges, as well as championship rings for sports teams. The company also produced photobook products for Disney’s PhotoPass photography service offered at theme parks and resorts.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Good knowledge of Java
- Proficiency in AWS
- Experience with large-scale products
- Experience in writing technical design documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process and flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organizational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Produce code
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices
- Work with business owners to understand their needs
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments