Senior/Lead AEM Developer
Job ID: 4589502004
LATAM - Any location
We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior/Lead AEM Developer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 4+ years of AEM experience
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components, etc., code build and deployment process
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
- Attention to detail
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, use permissions
- Set up and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance, reliability, and content delivery are in place
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, and Production environments and migrations
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration
- Provide technical leadership for the team – mentor, coach, and lead by example
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments