Senior Automation QA Engineer (Java)
Job ID: 4583033004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to help us raise our product development. Our team is working on a course catalog platform that offers institutions an easy course enrollment flow with related analytics and provides a storefront for monetizing course content.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use the customer’s products.
About Our Project:
The project is a course catalog platform that offers institutions an easy course enrollment flow with related analytics and provides a storefront for monetizing course content. The entire team is located in Hungary.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience in writing automated tests in Java, using e.g., Selenium and Cucumber
- 3+ years of development or test automation experience
- Experience in collecting quality metrics and make decisions based on the results
- High level of proactivity
- Critical thinking and leading the quality mindset in the team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Support creating stable automation and integrate into CI/CD pipelines
- Automate product and code quality reports
- Support individuals and team to adopt quality mindset from test design to test implementation and maintenance
- Own special testing types like load testing, security testing, accessibility testing
- Interested in becoming the domain expert of the product
- Provide thorough and critical testing strategy for new features
- Leading exploratory tests for new features
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments