Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 4581525004
Hungary, Poland - Any location
Welcome bonus $4000
We are seeking a talented Senior Java Developer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart – a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About Our Project:
This is an all-in-one vehicle diagnostics solution. Shops can connect with multiple diagnostic providers and perform OE and Aftermarket scans. The diagnostics platform is volume intensive to process diagnostics data from providers and generate reports and invoices for shops. As the platform evolves and gains traction, it offers a unique opportunity to develop applications with modern technologies and build APIs, Rich UIs, and apps for multiple platforms.
- Gain unique experience developing highly scalable&volume intensive applications using the latest development technologies
- Work on all full stack development from the ground floor
Project Tech Stack:
- Java 11
- Spring Boot, Vuejs
- DynamoDB, Redshift
- Web Socket
- 5+ years of experience in developing Java/J2EE/Cloud applications.
- Experience utilizing technologies – Java, J2EE, XML, HTML 5, CSS3, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge of AWS services – S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, SQS, Lambda
- Experience with the following programming languages and technologies: Java EE, Build Systems (Maven), revision control tools (Git)
- Sound knowledge with tools like IntelliJ, Postman, Dbeaver
- 5+ years of experience with relational database programming: ORM tools (e.g., Hibernate)
- Experience with Microservices architecture with Spring boot and Spring Batch
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture and Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes, Dockers, and OpenShift
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum in a professional environment
- Ability to interact effectively with project teams, managers, and end users
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Solid ability to grasp and apply new information quickly and handle increasing responsibilities with growing complexity
- Creative and innovative thinking with the ability to multitask
- Actively participate in software development and automated unit testing
- Complete development tasks within agreed timebox
- Analyze and resolve software issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments