Lead DevOps Engineer/Architect
Job ID: 4578632004
Hungary, Lithuania, Poland - Any location
We are currently looking for a rich experienced DevOps Architect (AWS) to join our international team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
The customer is a leading provider of next-generation manufacturing and supply chain management solutions. They serve global manufacturing companies in six verticals: automotive supply, life sciences, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech, and industrial products. Cloud-based ERP solutions help manufacturers stay efficient and withstand disruption.
About the Project:
The main objective of the project is to shape up an approach and create a plan to migrate the present architecture to a new architecture that can not only retain the existing feature set, but also employ modern concepts (e.g., cloud services, microservices, etc.) in order to achieve better modularity, scalability, and other relevant industry-common benefits. The modernization will happen alongside codebase migration from Progress-based solutions to Java-based ones.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- More than 6 years of IT experience
- Experience with DevOps and automation
- Experience in an engineering role supporting AWS
- Deep knowledge of AWS cloud-native services, their limitations, and peculiarities
- Experience with migrating data centers workloads
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience in creating or managing a CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of Firewall
- Knowledge of Network Technologies
- Experience in delivery microservice-based system to production
- Proven experience with a reuse-first-based development environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Facilitating the development process and operations
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Designing efficient practices
- Delivering comprehensive best practices
- Managing and reviewing technical operations
- Guiding the development team
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments