Job ID: 4575945004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We’re searching for a meticulous and experienced Team/Technical Lead to join our talented team. To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management and excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an oncology-focused health informatics solutions company with a mission to help patients get access to the best treatments by leveraging clinical and molecular data to accelerate the discovery, development, and delivery of tailored and more personalized therapies. Their approach is to transform cancer care through the application of genome analysis of patient-derived tumor specimens and translating novel molecular findings combined with clinical insights for the actualization of precision oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
About Our Project:
The Customer is in the business of providing data to pharmaceutical companies to help with the treatment of cancer. In order to obtain some of the data needed for finding treatments, we coordinate with different clinics and hospitals to send samples for DNA and RNA sequencing. The process involves getting an initial manifest (spreadsheet) from a partner with a list of samples that they would like to have sent to a sequencing vendor. We take the source spreadsheet and do a number of checks for errors and inconsistencies, compare the contents of the spreadsheet with other information we have on the patient, determine which sequencing vendor should do the work, then generate an outgoing manifest to send to the sequencing vendor.
Main focus areas:
- Existing configuration management
- Deployment and infrastructure support including DevOps/SRE automation
- Security management
- Automated testing integrated into their future CI/CD pipelines
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 8+ years of a hand-on experience in the development
- 3+ years of experience in the team leading
- Software architecture experience (task decomposition, estimation, etc.)
- Experience in the ETL/BI projects (Data, Backend, Frontend)
- Experience with gathering and analyzing system requirements
- In-depth understanding of data structure principles (SQL, BigData)
- Experience in Distributed/Cloud systems
- Focusing on the Customer-oriented UX
- Confidence in performance tuning/troubleshooting
- Time Zone – Ukraine/Georgia (preferable)
- Managing the dedicated offshore team
- Providing technical leadership on the project
- Decomposition of functionality into tasks and distribution between team members
- Troubleshooting – identification of blockers for the team members, communication with stakeholders, finding and implementing solutions
- Communication with the customer
- Participating in meetings
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments