Senior UiPath Developer
Job ID: 4554488004
Hungary, Poland - Any location
We are seeking a talented RPA Developer to join an experienced Dev team to drive automation across a wide range of applications. UiPath is the platform of choice, therefore your experience should be the strongest in the UiPath code base.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart – a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or a related field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in UiPath development
- 6+ years in the Information Technology industry
- Past project experience with UiPath
- Experience developing unattended robots leveraging the Office365 application suite (SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Experience developing robots which consume APIs and RESTful services
- Experience with AiFabric, Document Understanding, and OCR
- Experience architecting and developing workflow-based solutions or functionality
- Experience with web development technologies preferential
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concepts and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- Expert level understanding of Agile and best practices
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Broad knowledge of key Web technologies and Robotics
- Able to multithread and move multiple projects forward
Nice to Have:
- Certification as a UiPath Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- Experience architecting and designing workflow-based solutions or functionality
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Analyze current processes and identify RPA opportunities
- Develop automations using UiPath Studio
- Produce process documentation and analysis
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments